Why Koh Samui Luxury Villas for Rent are in Demand
Koh Samui is home to some of the most glorious luxury villas in Thailand and is one of the leading tropical-island destination for those seeking an upscale villa stay. Whether you’re a tourist looking for that special vacation home rental or are an investor considering purchasing a property to let, it’s worthwhile knowing why Koh Samui luxury villas for rent are in demand. Here are seven reasons why:
1. Exceptional Quality: Beautifully designed modern villas and classically styled Thai properties in amazing locations, with outside space, impressive facilities and even private chefs; the quality of Koh Samui’s luxury villas for rent is outstanding.
2. Great Value: If you compare quality with the rate for tourists and the cost of purchase, there’s no doubt that you get far more for your money in Samui then in many comparable destinations.
3. Incredible Choice: Considering Koh Samui is an island, the choice of locations and types of properties is really varied, from tranquil retreats to modern family stays. Once again, the value to investors is clear. Often, luxury villas are a popular choice for romantic couples as well as groups of friends and also families who want the flexibility this type of stay affords.
4. Beautiful Beaches: It was the white sands of Samui that first attracted visitors to its shores. Today, those self-same beaches are just as beautiful with many bays still offering a sense of seclusion. Meanwhile, Chaweng is far more hedonistic with a party vibe.
5. Wonderful Climate: With year-round sunshine, even during the rainy season, what’s not to love about Samui? Homeowners can reap the rewards during the high season, particularly over the festive period, while October and November promise rain and sunshine with better deals for tourists.
6. Thai Hospitality: Many luxury villas come with a private chef and concierge plus staff which means visitors can experience the warm, friendly attitude of the Thai people.
7. Travel Experiences: Lounging round a private pool before enjoying an al fresco dinner may be all you want to do, however, Samui is the perfect destination if you want to enjoy a spot of snorkeling or diving, as well as other watersports and beach activities. Boat trips, kayaking and experiencing the island’s vibrant night markets, such as at Fisherman’s Village, create an experiential travel adventure like no other. For investors, this ensures a good mix of different tourists being attracted to Samui.